Composting human manure

  • Zack Domike
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22, 2005
      A few vital points-
      1. On Earth Day, remember the term "Spaceship Earth"
      which means we each should be responsible for our own
      waste. Where does drinking water come from in a
      Spaceship or Spacestation? It is recycled, of course.

      2. The humanure does not go to the leafy veggies. I
      use it for ornamentals.

      3. The theoretical limit to agriculture is nitrogen
      in the soil. To elaborate on the theme, see:
      http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/urine
      "Once aged, it (urine) is a useful accelerator for
      compost."

      Happy Earth Day!
      Zack

      http://mail.yahoo.com