Fukuoka Farming Website Online

  • Malika
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 22, 2005
      Dear Peter and all,

      you can find the Fukuoka Farming website at:

      http://larryhaftl.com/ffo/

      Lots of interesting articles and info there.

      Enjoy!
      Malika
      in The Netherlands
      ~~*~~
    • Peter Legrove
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 23, 2005
        Malika
        Thanks for the website. I had the orginal on my
        favourites then for some reason it was changed.
        Thanks again
        Peter

        --- Malika <malikinet@...> wrote:
        > Dear Peter and all,
        >
        > you can find the Fukuoka Farming website at:
        >
        > http://larryhaftl.com/ffo/
        >
        > Lots of interesting articles and info there.
        >
        > Enjoy!
        > Malika
        > in The Netherlands
        > ~~*~~

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • berinerturk
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 26, 2005
          Hi Pollywog,
          I couldn't find Companion Planting at Soil and Health Library. Can
          you tell me where?
          Berin from Turkey

          --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, "pollywog" <debhlv@y...>
          wrote:

          > ---I just downloaded a copy of Franck's book, which is called
          > "Companion Planting", in english, from Soil and Health Library. Lots
          > of new material there, btw, he's been hard at it the past couple of
          > months!
          > http://soilandhealth.org
          > deb
          > http://intothecool.com
          >
          > In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, Malika <malikinet@h...> wrote:
          > > Franck uses straight rows, but this can easily be translated to
          circles,
          > > if you don't use mechanical weeding tools. Spinach plays a big
          role in
          > > her garden. Try and look for an English translation of her book
          too if
          > > you want to know more.

        • Peter Legrove
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 26, 2005
            Hi!!
            I just downloaded a copy, excellent book.
            Go to Personal Sovereignty library then look under
            Homesteading.
            All the best
            Peter, New Zealand

            http://mail.yahoo.com