Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: Concentric circles

  • William Stocker
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 21, 2005
      The official Fukuoka web page is www.seedballs.com
      both page and page 2 ---- William

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Peter Legrove" <plegrove@...>
      To: <fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2005 4:51 PM
      Subject: Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: Concentric circles

      > Hi everybody
      > I went to the Fukuoka web page to look up something
      > and it has been taken over by a search engine.
      > Does anybody know where I can find some information
      > that was listed on that web page.
      > Thanks
      > Peter

      > http://mail.yahoo.com
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Malika
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 22, 2005
        Dear Peter and all,

        you can find the Fukuoka Farming website at:

        http://larryhaftl.com/ffo/

        Lots of interesting articles and info there.

        Enjoy!
        Malika
        in The Netherlands
        ~~*~~
      • Peter Legrove
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 23, 2005
          Malika
          Thanks for the website. I had the orginal on my
          favourites then for some reason it was changed.
          Thanks again
          Peter

          --- Malika <malikinet@...> wrote:
          > Dear Peter and all,
          >
          > you can find the Fukuoka Farming website at:
          >
          > http://larryhaftl.com/ffo/
          >
          > Lots of interesting articles and info there.
          >
          > Enjoy!
          > Malika
          > in The Netherlands
          > ~~*~~

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • berinerturk
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 26, 2005
            Hi Pollywog,
            I couldn't find Companion Planting at Soil and Health Library. Can
            you tell me where?
            Berin from Turkey

            --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, "pollywog" <debhlv@y...>
            wrote:

            > ---I just downloaded a copy of Franck's book, which is called
            > "Companion Planting", in english, from Soil and Health Library. Lots
            > of new material there, btw, he's been hard at it the past couple of
            > months!
            > http://soilandhealth.org
            > deb
            > http://intothecool.com
            >
            > In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, Malika <malikinet@h...> wrote:
            > > Franck uses straight rows, but this can easily be translated to
            circles,
            > > if you don't use mechanical weeding tools. Spinach plays a big
            role in
            > > her garden. Try and look for an English translation of her book
            too if
            > > you want to know more.

          • Peter Legrove
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 26, 2005
              Hi!!
              I just downloaded a copy, excellent book.
              Go to Personal Sovereignty library then look under
              Homesteading.
              All the best
              Peter, New Zealand

              http://mail.yahoo.com