Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: Concentric circles

  • Peter Legrove
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 21, 2005
      Hi everybody
      I went to the Fukuoka web page to look up something
      and it has been taken over by a search engine.
      Does anybody know where I can find some information
      that was listed on that web page.
      Thanks
      Peter

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • William Stocker
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 21, 2005
        The official Fukuoka web page is www.seedballs.com
        both page and page 2 ---- William

        > I went to the Fukuoka web page to look up something
        > and it has been taken over by a search engine.
        > Does anybody know where I can find some information
        > that was listed on that web page.
        > Thanks
        > Peter

        > http://mail.yahoo.com
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Malika
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 22, 2005
          Dear Peter and all,

          you can find the Fukuoka Farming website at:

          http://larryhaftl.com/ffo/

          Lots of interesting articles and info there.

          Enjoy!
          Malika
          in The Netherlands
          ~~*~~
        • Peter Legrove
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 23, 2005
            Malika
            Thanks for the website. I had the orginal on my
            favourites then for some reason it was changed.
            Thanks again
            Peter

            --- Malika <malikinet@...> wrote:
            > Dear Peter and all,
            >
            > you can find the Fukuoka Farming website at:
            >
            > http://larryhaftl.com/ffo/
            >
            > Lots of interesting articles and info there.
            >
            > Enjoy!
            > Malika
            > in The Netherlands
            > ~~*~~

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • berinerturk
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 26, 2005
              Hi Pollywog,
              I couldn't find Companion Planting at Soil and Health Library. Can
              you tell me where?
              Berin from Turkey

              --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, "pollywog" <debhlv@y...>
              wrote:

              > ---I just downloaded a copy of Franck's book, which is called
              > "Companion Planting", in english, from Soil and Health Library. Lots
              > of new material there, btw, he's been hard at it the past couple of
              > months!
              > http://soilandhealth.org
              > deb
              > http://intothecool.com
              >
              > In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, Malika <malikinet@h...> wrote:
              > > Franck uses straight rows, but this can easily be translated to
              circles,
              > > if you don't use mechanical weeding tools. Spinach plays a big
              role in
              > > her garden. Try and look for an English translation of her book
              too if
              > > you want to know more.

            • Peter Legrove
              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 26, 2005
                Hi!!
                I just downloaded a copy, excellent book.
                Go to Personal Sovereignty library then look under
                Homesteading.
                All the best
                Peter, New Zealand

                http://mail.yahoo.com