Re: [fukuoka_farming] Buffalo cucurbaticin on sqush summer planting?

  • les landeck
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 16 3:40 PM
      Hi,

      For the cucumber Beetle and many other hungrey i have
      had some luck with a tea made of the Itaian Dandelion
      greens or Catalogna good for us to eat but have not
      found any insects slugs or snails that eat it. strain
      the tea and spray it on some control plants and see
      what you think many only take one time for the life of
      the plant. stinging nettle sounds very interesting
      also and fresh cut is very important.

      Les

      http://mail.yahoo.com