Fukuoka Quote...Where is it?

  • jd manis
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 10 2:28 PM
      I would like to use this in a paper, does anyone know where it is in
      The One-Straw Revolution?
      "The ultimate goal of farming is not the growing of crops, but the
      cultivation and perfection of human beings".
      Masanobu Fukuoka - 'The One-Straw Revolution'
    • Royal A. Purdy
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 10 5:58 PM
        --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, "jd manis" <jas686@y...>
        wrote:

        > I would like to use this in a paper, does anyone know where it is
        in
        > The One-Straw Revolution?
        > "The ultimate goal of farming is not the growing of crops, but the
        > cultivation and perfection of human beings".
        > Masanobu Fukuoka - 'The One-Straw Revolution'

        JD,

        It is found in "The One Straw Revolution", page xii; it is within the
        Preface written by Wendell Berry and quoting Masanobu Fukuoka.

        Be safe. Sincerely,

        Royal A. Purdy
      • jason andrews
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 11 8:52 PM