Re: [fukuoka_farming] The importance of biodiversity

  • Sergio Montinola
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 9, 2005
      Dear Laurence,

      Although I am not an American citizen, I wish to
      congratulate you for your noble stance on the
      importance of biodiversity.

      I ahve always admired the American democracy and free
      speech. Your plea is a very valid one and should be
      pursuted to its vision and mission for the greater
      glory of the worlds benefit.

      More power to you.

      Sergio J. Montinola
      Philippines