Re: [fukuoka_farming] The importance of biodiversity

  • Laurence Hutchinson
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 8, 2005
      I hope that this action will still restricts alien species from transfer
      from one country to another as this is likely to cause big problems for the
      biodiversity and local ecology, apart from that issue you have a good point.
      We too must remember that The US has banned the use of saved seeds in Iraq a
      traditional practice for 1000's of years, it is now against the law.

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 9, 2005
        Dear Laurence,

        Although I am not an American citizen, I wish to
        congratulate you for your noble stance on the
        importance of biodiversity.

        I ahve always admired the American democracy and free
        speech. Your plea is a very valid one and should be
        pursuted to its vision and mission for the greater
        glory of the worlds benefit.

        More power to you.

        Sergio J. Montinola
        Philippines