RE: [fukuoka_farming] How do I get more accidents to happen?

  • Connie Kuramoto
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15, 2005
      I have had great success with letting chard, Red Russian kale, arugula, and tomatoes seed themselves. In fact I believe i could go back to any place I have ever lived and be assured that red russian kale would be growing for me to eat, it became such a weed. It is most nutritious and delicious as well. Leaves all winter here in coastal bc, and then in spring the young flowers are just like broccoli!!
      Connie Kuramoto