Re: lentils?

  • Carla OHarris
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 15, 2005
      Hi Connie,

      Yes, it would! I love lentils so much that I would love to care for
      the plant that grows them. If I had some lentil bushes, I could
      almost feel them as 'pets' of a kind, strange as that may sound for
      vegetation.

      Carla

      --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, "Connie Kuramoto"
      <kuramoto@M...> wrote:
      > I have some experience growing lentils, and it did form a small
      bush but in Coastal BC the seeds rotted on me instead of self-
      seeding. It owuld be a lovely one ot get established wouldn't it?
      > Connie Kuramoto

      If so,