Re: [Spam] [fukuoka_farming] intro

  • Ralph Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 13, 2005
      While growing up in central Texas, we regarded volunteers to be the
      unfarmed offspring of our regular operations. For example, we would spit
      watermelon seeds wherever they might land and next year was a crop that
      WE had not planted but thrived just as well.

      --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, "Laurence Hutchinson"

    • Maieutic4@cs.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 14, 2005
        whoever wrote that was rude, that was not necessary.