I really want to see some of fukuokas principles in action

  • Andrew Steiner
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13 2:59 PM
      Hey everyone, My name is Andrew. I would like to know
      if there was any one out there who knows of a farm I
      could visit with a friend in either mid, south or
      californian west (that uses some fukuokan principles).
      We are on a road trip and both a have some farming
      experience if it were to be an interactive visit. We
      are in chicago now and are making our way down to the
      south west in a couple days. Sincerely Andrew Steiner

      Make Yahoo! your home page
      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs