Re: [Spam] [fukuoka_farming] intro

  • Laurence Hutchinson
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 13, 2005
      Carla,
      As far as I am aware volunteer crops are the ones that nobody wants, this
      term usually indicates unwelcome intruderes to your own chosen crop species.
      The space in which you exist is your own choice, being is a state of mind,
      enlightenment is not something that has to be stated. The space between
      reality and fantacy has no bounds. No is the answer to your question you
      have not discovered anything.

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 13, 2005
        While growing up in central Texas, we regarded volunteers to be the
        nfarmed offspring of our regular operations. For example, we would spit
        watermelon seeds wherever they might land and next year was a crop that
        WE had not planted but thrived just as well.

        P.S. The chickens loved us for spitting watermelon seeds.

        --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, "Laurence Hutchinson"
        <lh@e...> wrote:

        > Carla,
        > As far as I am aware volunteer crops are the ones that nobody wants, this
        > term usually indicates unwelcome intruderes to your own chosen crop
        species.
        > The space in which you exist is your own choice, being is a state of mind,
        > enlightenment is not something that has to be stated. The space between
        > reality and fantacy has no bounds. No is the answer to your question you
        > have not discovered anything.
      • Ralph Smith
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 13, 2005
          While growing up in central Texas, we regarded volunteers to be the
          unfarmed offspring of our regular operations. For example, we would spit

        • Maieutic4@cs.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 14, 2005
            whoever wrote that was rude, that was not necessary.