Re: ONE STRAW REVOLUTION ON PDF FILE

  • ligerodeequipaje
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 9, 2005
      Andres & Bartovan

      I have just found a book shop here where I can find one of the books
      in spanish (I already have the first one "A straw revolution" in spanish).

      Thanks!

      --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, "Andres Rattur" <Andre66@h...>
      wrote:
      > Hello, Miguel!
      > I have two other Fukuoka's books on paper: "The Road Back To Nature:
      Regaining The Paradise Lost" and "Natural Way Of Farming: The Theory
      And Practice Of Green Philosophy."
      > I live in Estonia (Eastern Europe) and I ordered these two books
      plus "The One-Straw Revolution" from India, Other Press.
      > I think that you can do it also. Just visit their homepage on
      adress: http://www.kkbooks.com/ and from there choose Agriculture and
      you'll see all these three books there.
      > I ordered them trough internet and recieved such mail:
      > 1. Natural Way of farming $ 7.50 (per copy)
      > 2. Road Back to Nature $ 7.50 (per copy)
      > 3. One Straw Revolution $ 2.25 (per copy)
      > Add airmail charge $ 8.75
      > Total $26.00
      > They accept money only by cheque, so it cost me additional some
      small amout of money to get it from bank and send to India.
      > So it took approximately 4 weeks, starting from sending out cheque
      and receiving books.
      > I think that maybe in Spain, it will be even faster.
      > With best wishes,
      > Andres Rattur,
      > Estonia!

      > ITV - Sinu lemmiksaated internetis!
      > http://www.itv.ee
    • Ruh Nabil
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 9, 2005
        My thanks too - it is one of my favorite books - and appears to be out of
        print -
        it is not accessibly from rodale press

        in the spirit of the almost effortless way of manasobu fukuoka, i have done
        some
        reformatting of the book - and added the table of contents, which i have
        posted at:

        in peace

        ruh

        ps. i have increased the size of the font somewhat - if it is still not large
        enough for readers with failing eyes, i could also post it as a word
        document so that readers can adjust the font size

        pps. as this version is longer - 100 pages, up from 70 - i encourage
        subscribers
        to read it from the screen rather than print it

        At 2005.02.05 02:50 PM, you wrote:

        >Many thanks to whoever posted the pdf version of one straw
        >revolution. I printed the pages and have read them for the first time
        >and now I wish you had posted the rest of the Fukuoka writings.Also
        >Wish the font was larger for my old eyes

      • ligerodeequipaje
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 10, 2005
          May I ask why nobody here publish in the file section the other books
          from Fukuoka?

        • Maieutic4@cs.com
          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 10, 2005
            i would very much like to get this pdf of One Straw Revolution would someone
            please give me the link

          • Maieutic4@cs.com
            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 10, 2005
              In a message dated 2/7/2005 9:03:57 AM Eastern Standard Time, Andre66@...
              writes:
              Oh sorry I found this, nevermind.

            • Maieutic4@cs.com
              Message 6 of 14 , Feb 15, 2005
                yes, thank you whoever posted the PDF, more would be nice, but thank you for
                One Straw Revolution!!
                --Marc

              • ligerodeequipaje
                Message 7 of 14 , Feb 17, 2005
                  More would be nice. Specially for mother nature.
                  What about "The Natural Way of Farming"?