Natural Farming in Africa

  • Zack Domike
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 25, 2005
      1. Natural Farming in Africa
      > From: "tanyabtlr" <tanyabtlr@...>

      I searched on biodynamic and got the following,
      please another 88 pages:

      ... organic farmers subscribe to organisations
      represented by the Organic Agricultural
      Association of South Africa (OAASA), the Biodynamic
      Agricultural Association ...
      www.arc.agric.za/institutes/
      ppri/main/news/number59/soilborne.htm - 9k - Cached -
      Similar pages

      Organic Education and Courses
      ... The two LINDROS partners are members of: The
      Biodynamic and Organic Certifying Authority
      (Directors); The Biodynamic Agricultural Association
      of South Africa; ...
      www.organic-research.com/ac/ac020.asp -

      My gut feeling is that Fukuoka Natural Farming is
      perfect for hot dry Africa. I would suggest working
      in the Biodynamic organitzations for some time,
      because Fukuoka Farming has no current group, as you
      know!

      Of course, I am in cool wet Puerto Montt, Chile.
      Zachary

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail