Re: [fukuoka_farming] link to On A green Mountain?

  • SArjuna@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 13, 2005
      > http://www.seedballs.com/gmmfpa.html

      Alice, that was a most wonderful article, but I don't see how it is the
      source of info. about a method to get water from the air, which was the
      original question. ??
      Perhaps the "answer" is that some feel you won't need to concern
      youself about water if you do things the Fukuoka way? He watered, though.
      Shhivani

    • alice@am464.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 13, 2005
        Quoting SArjuna@...:

        > > http://www.seedballs.com/gmmfpa.html
        > >
        > Alice, that was a most wonderful article, but I don't see
        > how it is the
        > source of info. about a method to get water from the air,
        > which was the
        > original question. ??

        hi Shivani,

        I don't claim to understand how that article was the answer to
        your question, it wasn't me that suggested it was. Just trying
        to be helpful. =)

        It is a wonderful article though, isn't it? One of my
        favourites.

        Alice
      • William Stocker
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 13, 2005
          Did you find the link to On A Green Mountain? William