Re: [fukuoka_farming] link to On A green Mountain?

  • alice@am464.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 13, 2005
      Quoting SArjuna@...:

      > I searched for a link to this, but gave up. Would you
      > be so kind as to share it, William?

      Hi Shivani A.

      http://www.seedballs.com/gmmfpa.html

      This is where I found it, and the rest of the site has a lot of
      information about making seedballs.

      Hope that helps,

      Alice
    • SArjuna@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 13, 2005
        > http://www.seedballs.com/gmmfpa.html

        Alice, that was a most wonderful article, but I don't see how it is the
        source of info. about a method to get water from the air, which was the
        original question. ??
        Perhaps the "answer" is that some feel you won't need to concern
        youself about water if you do things the Fukuoka way? He watered, though.
        Shhivani

      • alice@am464.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 13, 2005
          Quoting SArjuna@...:

          > > http://www.seedballs.com/gmmfpa.html
          > >
          > Alice, that was a most wonderful article, but I don't see
          > how it is the
          > source of info. about a method to get water from the air,
          > which was the
          > original question. ??

          hi Shivani,

          I don't claim to understand how that article was the answer to
          your question, it wasn't me that suggested it was. Just trying
          to be helpful. =)

          It is a wonderful article though, isn't it? One of my
          favourites.

          Alice
        • William Stocker
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 13, 2005
            Did you find the link to On A Green Mountain? William