RE: [fukuoka_farming] Re: hi friends

  • Golden Love
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2005
      Jean Claude,

      Are you still in need of a place to pitch a tent in Santa Cruz? If so, how
      many are in your family?

      Golden Love

      Love's Gardens

      Creating and Maintaining Sustainable Urban Landscapes

      California Licensed Contractor C27 363672

      127 National St.

      Santa Cruz, CA 95060

      Phone (831) 471-9100

      Fax ( 831) 471-9200