hi friends!

  • SANDEEP DHAWAN
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2005
      hi everyone,
      I am sandeep, new to the group, And i am very much interested in organic farming. If any one out there can take some time out for me and explain me step by step how to start, because agriculture is not a field for me as i am a computer science student.

      And i was wondering if any one from the group is from adelaide australia, then i can learn this natural way of growing food practically.
      Thankyou and will be waiting for ur replies.
      bye and take care

      Be light unto yourself
      Create your own reality
      Do Meditation
      Be with your breath.
      SANDEEP DHAWAN.

    • Elinor Jean
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2005
        Hi Sandeep,
        It is great to hear from someone else in the group from Australia.
        Unfortunately I live on a farm near Canberra -- which is a bit far away! I
        am not exactly an expert though, as am only just starting myself to grow
        food the natural fukuoka way. We have always -- all my life on the farm --
        been organic.
        Have you read Fukuoka's "One Straw Revolution"? I found it an amazing book,
        challenging at first, but which makes real sense when you get into it. It
        is out of print, but available on the internet through amazon or
        http://www.booksandcollectibles.com.au/ or http://www.bookfinder.com/.
        Though it does seem to be rather expensive.
        Lovely to hear from you
        Elinor