Re: [fukuoka_farming] Hydroponics

  • philcorbett
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2002
      Well said Somkiat - there should be no 'sacred cows' in our farming and
      not-farming.
      Phil Corbett,
      The Own-Root Fruit Tree Project

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2002
        Hello Phil, glad you are on the list, I've seen your website
        http://members.tripod.co.uk/orft/ and would like to know more about your
        work. Can you let me know how to get hold of the leaflet by Hugh Erman here
        in France? I'm addressing this to the list so that anybody else who might
        be interested in your work will also know how to order.

        Souscayrous

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2002
          Thanks souscayrous.
          I'm happy to mail it to anyone.
          I'll get back to you with the postage cost.

          cheers, Phil

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 7, 2002
            Hi Souscayrous

            The postage for the pamphlet is 68 pence. Total then is £2.18 .
            Do you have a sterling cheque account?
            I cant accept credit cards just yet.
            If not we can work something out around Euro notes, maybe multiple copies
            etc.
            Let me know - cheers, Phil.