coming to fukuoka city

  • FAJR
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 27, 2004
      hello
      everyone i just joined the group
      my name is tony. right now i am in south korea.
      i plan on coming to fukuoka soon.
      i am running low on resources
      and wondered if i could find work in fukuoka.
      i am a wwoofjapan member, but i haven't seen anything
      in there guide yet.
      if anyone can let me know what's out there, i would be grateful.
      i also need a place to stay.
      i come humbly with my hat in hand.
      peaceloveblessings
      tony
      happy new year!
      http://cyworld.com/fitzcarl
    • Andrew Steiner
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 29, 2004
        I too am a member of wwoof japan. I dont really understand your question but the host family I have been living with may want another wwoof soon as I am leaving. They have been good to me but I did not learn much more than I could observe and infer upon seeing how there english is minimal as is my japanese.

        They are located in Oita prefecture about an hour and a half from Fukuoka city. They are towards the very b ottoms in the wwoofers guide.

        Good luck

        ps if you dont have a place to stay when you get here the parks are ok and the homeless people I met were friendly (in tokyo ueno, hibiya, and yoyogi parks) all you need is some warm cloths a sleeping bag and a tent. Or go far far south.

        FAJR <sidharthur@...> wrote:

        hello
        everyone i just joined the group
        my name is tony. right now i am in south korea.
        i plan on coming to fukuoka soon.
        i am running low on resources
        and wondered if i could find work in fukuoka.
        i am a wwoofjapan member, but i haven't seen anything
        in there guide yet.
        if anyone can let me know what's out there, i would be grateful.
        i also need a place to stay.
        i come humbly with my hat in hand.
        peaceloveblessings
        tony