Re: [fukuoka_farming] Working projects

  • Sergio Montinola
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 25, 2004
      Dear Rob,

      We do not need to make seedballs, our climate and rain
      will germinate anything you spread on the ground.

      We are now practicing "Permaculture" which compliments
      the Fukuoka system. We all have to be concious of a
      Divine Creator and the wondierful environment He has
      provided us to help in the care, love and propagation
      of mankind.

      The ball is now in our court. We have to understand,
      love and preserve it for all the future of mankind.

      Cheers,
      Sergio

      --- bob roque <rrock142000@...> wrote:

      > Sergio,
      > Thank you for writing back. I'm curious to
      > learn what sorts of projects you folks are trying.
      > Have you begun growing grains by spreading seed
      > balls in clover and so forth?
      > Rob
      >
      > Sergio Montinola <sjmosprey2001@...> wrote:
      > Dear Rob,
      >
      > We in the Philippines have joined the Fukuoka
      > Farming
      > System because we believe our tropical climate is
      > very
      > conducive to this system.
      >
      > We look forward to exchange with anyone who would
      > like
      > to help us or learn from us regarding our working
      > projects.
      >
      > Thanks for your offer. Lets continue and start our
      > communication.
      >
      > Sergio J. Montinola
      >

      > --- rrock142000 <rrock142000@...> wrote:
      >

      > > Hello folks at Fukuoka Farming,
      > > I was curious if anyone has a working
      > > project going, and
      > > perhaps would like a little help, or has an
      > > apprentice/internship
      > > possibility available...
      > > Thaks,
      > > Rob

      > Yahoo! Mail - now with 250MB free storage. Learn
      > more.
      > http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
      >
      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      > Get unlimited calls to