Working projects

  • rrock142000
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 22, 2004
      Hello folks at Fukuoka Farming,
      I was curious if anyone has a working project going, and
      perhaps would like a little help, or has an apprentice/internship
      possibility available...
      Thaks,
      Rob
    • Sergio Montinola
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 22, 2004
        Dear Rob,

        We in the Philippines have joined the Fukuoka Farming
        System because we believe our tropical climate is very
        conducive to this system.

        We look forward to exchange with anyone who would like
        to help us or learn from us regarding our working
        projects.

        Thanks for your offer. Lets continue and start our
        communication.

        Sergio J. Montinola

        --- rrock142000 <rrock142000@...> wrote:

        > Hello folks at Fukuoka Farming,
        > I was curious if anyone has a working
        > project going, and
        > perhaps would like a little help, or has an
        > apprentice/internship
        > possibility available...
        > Thaks,
        > Rob

        http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
      • bob roque
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 24, 2004
          Sergio,
          Thank you for writing back. I'm curious to learn what sorts of projects you folks are trying. Have you begun growing grains by spreading seed balls in clover and so forth?
          Rob

          Sergio Montinola <sjmosprey2001@...> wrote:
          Dear Rob,

          We in the Philippines have joined the Fukuoka Farming
          System because we believe our tropical climate is very
          conducive to this system.

          We look forward to exchange with anyone who would like
          to help us or learn from us regarding our working
          projects.

          Thanks for your offer. Lets continue and start our
          communication.

          Sergio J. Montinola

          --- rrock142000 <rrock142000@...> wrote:

          > Hello folks at Fukuoka Farming,
          > I was curious if anyone has a working
          > project going, and
          > perhaps would like a little help, or has an
          > apprentice/internship
          > possibility available...
          > Thaks,
          > Rob

          http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
          Get unlimited calls to

          U.S./Canada

        • Sergio Montinola
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 25, 2004
            Dear Rob,

            We do not need to make seedballs, our climate and rain
            will germinate anything you spread on the ground.

            We are now practicing "Permaculture" which compliments
            the Fukuoka system. We all have to be concious of a
            Divine Creator and the wondierful environment He has
            provided us to help in the care, love and propagation
            of mankind.

            The ball is now in our court. We have to understand,
            love and preserve it for all the future of mankind.

            Cheers,
            Sergio

            --- bob roque <rrock142000@...> wrote:

            > Sergio,
            > Thank you for writing back. I'm curious to
            > learn what sorts of projects you folks are trying.
            > Have you begun growing grains by spreading seed
            > balls in clover and so forth?
            > Rob
            >
            > Sergio Montinola <sjmosprey2001@...> wrote:
            > Dear Rob,
            >
            > We in the Philippines have joined the Fukuoka
            > Farming
            > System because we believe our tropical climate is
            > very
            > conducive to this system.
            >
            > We look forward to exchange with anyone who would
            > like
            > to help us or learn from us regarding our working
            > projects.
            >
            > Thanks for your offer. Lets continue and start our
            > communication.
            >
            > Sergio J. Montinola
            >

            > --- rrock142000 <rrock142000@...> wrote:
            >

            > > Hello folks at Fukuoka Farming,
            > > I was curious if anyone has a working
            > > project going, and
            > > perhaps would like a little help, or has an
            > > apprentice/internship
            > > possibility available...
            > > Thaks,
            > > Rob

            > Yahoo! Mail - now with 250MB free storage. Learn
            > more.
            > http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
            >
            > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
            > Get unlimited calls to