ecological aquaculture

  • Laurence Hutchinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2004
      Hi ,
      I have just joined the group and wish to promote ecological freshwater aquaculture systems. I have a book about to be published that is entitled "Ecological Aquaculture a Sustainable Solution".
      It is based on 25 years of research and development and has taken four years to write.
      Kind regards
      Laurence Hutchinson
      Director
      Freshwater Solutions