Re: [fukuoka_farming] california farm project

  • Sergio Montinola
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 18, 2004
      Try the seeds of your fruit you like. That will be
      more rewarding.

      Fukuoka's system is wonderful. Try it for yourself and
      join us in the group.

      We will keep in touch to help one another.

      Sergio J. Montinola
      Philippines

      --- thefreedomofcraft <brian@...>

      http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo
    • buttahfly@xprs.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 19, 2004
        Thanks for the encouragement, Sergio. It will be a peasure to be in touch.