Re: [fukuoka_farming] Alice's small orchard

  • alice@am464.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 14, 2004
      Hi jean-claude :)

      (I first heard about Fukuoka from your family vision statement,
      linked to by the awesome Ingrid from the continuum concept
      support forum.)

      Such great questions! I love what you have written there. It
      really cheered me up this morning. Brought a smile to my face
      and a joyful feeling in my heart. You're pointing out exactly
      what I wasn't focusing on, and to think about that is really
      good, it shows me where my heart is.

      This is the next deeper level of my engagement with the land that
      I love. I am requesting that it teaches me about the natural way
      of farming in this bioregion. I am asking for food my family can
      eat, and for the opportunity to spread the idea to others of how
      the land wants to be engaged with, as I learn more about what
      that means practically. I want to learn with this small orchard
      so that in the future I might be able to live with a larger plot
      of land.

      Thanks for your practical suggestions as well. I will definitely
      be asking more questions on that side of things as I get
      started.

      :)

      Alice

      Quoting Ingrid Bauer/Jean-Claude Catry