Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: Off Topic: Iraqis Forbidden to Save Heritage Seeds

  • Tim Peters
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 23, 2004
      I wonder just how easy it is for the Iraqis to stick to 'natural farming'...

      Fukuoka's way is both political and religious. Your way is both political
      and religious. The very life we live is political and religious.

      'Off-topic' is not infrequently indicative of the political and religious
      motivations of the judge that used the term. ...and the narrowness or
      comprehensiveness of ones thinking.