Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: Off Topic: Iraqis Forbidden to Save Heritage Seeds

  • William Stocker
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 20, 2004
      From: "benonthenet" <benonthenet@...>
      To: <fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, November 19, 2004 8:42 AM
      Subject: [fukuoka_farming] Re: Off Topic: Iraqis Forbidden to Save Heritage
      Seeds

      > Let's stick to natural farming please.
      >
      > --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, "Robin, Maya, or Napi"
      > <seafloorgarden@g...> wrote:
      > > Do not read this,
      > > unless you want to know
      > > how endangered natural farming is
      > > from corporate takeover by patenting 'food'.

      > and only if
      > simple theory
      > border, the
      > without
      > move a
      > sweetening

      > about
      > know that
      > Hussein's stated
      > well leveled
      > here is one
      > forcing farmer to

      > licenses in order to
      > generations. And
      > licenses, right? Big
      > fine scam it is
      > corporate
      > seeds - that's old

      > prompters have
      > could threaten
      > headline in
      > no, we don't
      > have
      > link between
      > fact. A

    • Tim Peters
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 23, 2004
        I wonder just how easy it is for the Iraqis to stick to 'natural farming'...

        Fukuoka's way is both political and religious. Your way is both political
        and religious. The very life we live is political and religious.

        'Off-topic' is not infrequently indicative of the political and religious
        motivations of the judge that used the term. ...and the narrowness or
        comprehensiveness of ones thinking.