Re: [fukuoka_farming] Worthy web sites on Fukuoka farming?

  • Sergio Montinola
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2004
      Dear Beatrice,

      Our experience in the tropics is to mulch, mulch and
      mulch. This natural process improves the soil and
      actually builds more natural soil.

      I am sure in your case, mulching is the best natural
      process you can practice in all your problems of soil.

      Keep us informed of your experiences. Thanks,

      Serge M.
      Philippines.

      Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
      www.yahoo.com