new pages on ecological gardening added

  • She.Rex
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2004
      Hi all!

      It's been a long time since I posted - or did much in the garden - been
      sidelined by migraines for a while but am feeling a bit better and am
      jumping back in.

      Just wanted you to know I've added some new pages to my website dealing
      with ecological gardening, including permaculture. Included are a page on
      principles, what we're doing to apply them to our entire landscape, a
      booklist, and an example of a Potager planting applying some of the
      principles to our intensively cultivated annual vegetable garden.

      Take a look if you are interested. Check the What's New Page, or anything
      labeled **New** in the left column. Also added a few low-tech computer
      tools for planning and recording your garden.

      http://www.stonepylon.com - click on Gardening in South Florida

      Enjoy!

      She.Rex