Re: [fukuoka_farming] with you again

  • Beatrice Gilboa
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 14, 2004
      Happy to read you again after more than two months away from any computer.
      Welcome to the last newcomers.
      Beatrice

      french in Udim, Israel

    • Gerald Whitehawk
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 14, 2004
        Hello! Can anyone tell me how to disenroll from this group SUCCESSFULLY? I
        sent about 3-6 messages to the unsubscribe address over the past six months.

        Thanks!

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 14, 2004
          Send a blank email to:

          The system will then send a confirmation email to which you simply reply while
          leaving the subject line intact. All Yahoogroups lists are this way.