Hi!

  • peteymusha
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 6, 2004
      hi. my name's peter. I found the one straw revolution hardcover from
      1978 on my dad's shelf and started reading it. (im 13)

      I was wondering about starting my own garden in my yard in NY.

      heh.
    • yusran kamaruddin
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 8, 2004
        Hi peter, my name is yusran. i live in indonesia, i really interested in one straw revolution book from fukuoko but unfortunately i could not found it in indonesia. could you helf me how to get the book for me!

        peteymusha <peteymusha@...> wrote:

        hi. my name's peter. I found the one straw revolution hardcover from
        1978 on my dad's shelf and started reading it. (im 13)

        I was wondering about starting my own garden in my yard in NY.

        heh.

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 8, 2004
          The best place to get all of Fukuoka's Books is The Other India Bookstore.
          Their website is
          http://www.goacom.com/oib/

          Good Luck
          Akbar
          > Hi peter, my name is yusran. i live in indonesia, i really interested in
          one straw revolution book from fukuoko but unfortunately i could not found
          it in indonesia. could you helf me how to get the book for me!

          > peteymusha <peteymusha@...> wrote:
          >

          > hi. my name's peter. I found the one straw revolution hardcover from
          > 1978 on my dad's shelf and started reading it. (im 13)
          >
          > I was wondering about starting my own garden in my yard in NY.
          >
          > heh.
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        • pollywog
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 8, 2004
            ---"One Straw Revolution" is in the files section of group here. deb

            In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, yusran kamaruddin <yuzran_k@y...>
            wrote:

            > Hi peter, my name is yusran. i live in indonesia, i really
            interested in one straw revolution book from fukuoko but unfortunately
            i could not found it in indonesia. could you helf me how to get the
            book for me!

            > peteymusha <peteymusha@y...> wrote:
            >

            > hi. my name's peter. I found the one straw revolution hardcover from
            > 1978 on my dad's shelf and started reading it. (im 13)
            >
            > I was wondering about starting my own garden in my yard in NY.
            >
            > heh.
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          • yusran kamaruddin

              > Hi peter, my name is yusran. i live in indonesia, i really interested in
              one straw revolution book from fukuoko but unfortunately i could not found
              it in indonesia. could you helf me how to get the book for me!

              > peteymusha <peteymusha@...> wrote:
              >

              > hi. my name's peter. I found the one straw revolution hardcover from
              > 1978 on my dad's shelf and started reading it. (im 13)
              >
              > I was wondering about starting my own garden in my yard in NY.
              >
              > heh.
              >

              > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor [input] [input] [input] [input] [input] Select Your State:AlabamaAlaskaArkansasArizonaCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMissippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew MexicoNew JerseyNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOklahomaOhioOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWashington D.C.West VirginiaWisconsinWyoming

              PurchaseRefinance

              [input]