Re: Human Population is NOT the Problem

  • LESLIEANDMARC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 82 , Oct 4, 2004
      Ignoring Jesus is the problem, let us see what the Bible says!

      God is not mocked, what a man sows he also reaps.....

    • Bart Van Audenhove
      Message 82 of 82 , Oct 5, 2004
        Exactly.

        "Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to
        pieces, I would still plant my apple tree."

        Martin Luther King - and me :-)

        --- waybackwitch <waybackwitch@...> escribió:

        > --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, Adam Carter
        > <actasau@b...>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > On 27/07/2004, at 1:46 AM, benonthenet wrote:
        > You can teach natural farming all you like,
        > > but I think that it is delusional to believe that
        > it is going to
        > change
        > > the world when faced with the overwhelming
        > destructive forces I
        > > mentioned above.
        >
        > the colorado river carved the grand canyon. how?
        > water can't do
        > that. but it did. what is a river. a mighty force
        > that can wash
        > away mountains but it starts as a single drop.
        >
        > i change the world. every time i plant a seed the
        > world changes.
        > when i use recycled or organic products. i change
        > the world. when i
        > decide i need to go for a long drive, i change the
        > world. we all
        > do. all the time.
        >
        > those overwhelming destructive forces did not start
        > out that way.
        > they started small. mere drops.
        >
        > we must be aware of what we do at all times. we
        > must observe. we
        > must consider the world around us and be aware of
        > our effect. if
        > enough people do that, perhaps we can form a mighty
        > river to wash
        > away that overwhelming destructive force.

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/bAOolB/TM

        =====
        "There is not much to be done against them, but everything without them."