Re: Need Help

  • stonepylon
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2004
      Hi!

      I recommend any book by naturalist Sharon Lovejoy, which should be
      available at the library. See http://www.sharonlovejoy.com/

      I have read or looked through: "Sunflower Houses", "Hollyhock Days",
      and "Roots, Shoots, Buckets and Boots", which are specifically about
      gardening with children, introducing them to nature, and making it
      fun. The others are about gardening and nature, and how a love of
      nature can be instilled in young hearts.

      Wishing you great success!

      She.Rex

      --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, LA Hopkins <hopkiles@y...>
      wrote:
      > Working on small herbarium for children. Anybody have any ideas to
      make it fun and creative or if anyone has any information to donate
      would be extremely appreciated.