Need Help

  • LA Hopkins
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2004
      Working on small herbarium for children. Anybody have any ideas to make it fun and creative or if anyone has any information to donate would be extremely appreciated.

      Thanks.

    • stonepylon
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2004
        Hi!

        I recommend any book by naturalist Sharon Lovejoy, which should be
        available at the library. See http://www.sharonlovejoy.com/

        I have read or looked through: "Sunflower Houses", "Hollyhock Days",
        and "Roots, Shoots, Buckets and Boots", which are specifically about
        gardening with children, introducing them to nature, and making it
        fun. The others are about gardening and nature, and how a love of
        nature can be instilled in young hearts.

        Wishing you great success!

        She.Rex

        --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, LA Hopkins <hopkiles@y...>