Re: documentary videos on urban agriculture

  • gautamsridhar
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 30, 2004
      A few videos are sold here:
      http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/subjects/agriculture.html

      A video o Fukuoka: "The Close to Nature Garden" is aso sold there.

      Cheers, Gautam
    • gautam sridhara
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 30, 2004
        My earlier post did not go through. So here we go again..

        Some relevant documentaries are for sale at Bullfrog films:
        http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/subjects/agriculture.html

        Documentary featuring Fukuoka's technique: "The Close to Nature Garden"
        http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/cng.html

        Disclaimer: I am not associated with them. I liked a couple of films
        distributed by Bullfrog films.

        Cheers, Gautam