Re: [fukuoka_farming] Rapeseed

  • SArjuna@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2004
      My 2nd here for info. about Rapeseed. I am looking for the best thing
      to plant right now in available space in my vegetable garden, to both loosen
      the soil and add nutrients. Rapeseed sounds good, but I need to know whether,
      if I cut it off at the surface of the ground, it is going to grow again next
      season and crowd out my veggies. The authors extolling its virtues expect
      the gardener to till it under, but I don't till any more.
      Anyone have rapeseed experiece? Or have any other suggestions?
      Shivani