Gloria is offline...

  • pollywog
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30 7:33 AM
      I have posted this info to GO, as I am co-owner over there. However,
      considering how integral Gloria is to FF, thought I'd let you all
      know, also.

      Her computer seems to have bitten the big one. She is hoping to
      participate as she can through use of her neighbor's puter. I have a
      puter I was going to send, but don't have a place to unbox it, and
      find out if it's internet capable. I know it worked up until the
      woman bought an upgrade, but it's an older apple- I just don't know if
      it would do her any good.

      Anyway, wanted to let everyone know that if there is a lack of
      postings or delayed responses from Gloria, it's not from neglect or
      lack of care. It's simply a lack of access. We all know she's with us
      in spirit, even if not online as much. <G> deb