Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: cinnamon vs. Mosquitos

  • Marinedsrtvet@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2004
      Cinnamon oil wiped across your forehead burns and makes your forehead look
      like a redhot. I know, I did it.

      "Let us never forget that the cultivation of the earth is the most important
      labor of man. When tillage begins, other arts follow. The farmers therefore
      are the founders of civilization."-Daniel Webster