: vegetarianism & sustainability

  • Beatrice Gilboa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2004
      >> Gloria....who is glad to hear from you!

      - Yes Gloria, I'm less and less taking time to answer the posting here, but I'm regular at reading at least, and reading, I'm aware that you and others are also reading so we are a bit together (a little like ghost, but that better than completly away). And I'm glad of this :-)
      May be will come time when I'll feel more comunicative...
      Yet, next sunday I'm going back to France for one big month, so I'll not be so regular to read throught public computers or other's computers..
      So don't worry about my silence for this time... until begining or mid-september ... when Larry will start his river boat trip

      Keep going well Gloria and keep taking care and attention to your garden as you do :-)
      Best wishes also to you all and each of you

      Beatrice
      Udim, Israel