children of vegetarians

  • SArjuna@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2004
      Just exactly what one eats and does not eat makes a big difference.
      Many vegetarians eat the SAD standard American diet minus the meat. Refined
      foods, unnatural fats... So a vegetarian who eats whole, organic foods
      will of course be much better off than those folks.
      Still.... eventually it "catches up." My son is now 33 and is just
      realizing that he needs to add some fish oil, eggs, etc. I raised him
      vegetarian on whole, organic foods. No toxic immunizations, no tv, no 2nd hand
      smoke, etc. And, he was born with a great constitution. So, for a long
      time things looked pretty good. But when I learned how much trouble he is now
      having with his teeth, I just had to give him my motherly 2 cents.
      Fortunately he is more interested in his health than he is attached to a
      philosophy which is not supporting his health.
      Shivani