Re: [fukuoka_farming] Disposing of Weeds - One Method

  • Veganomad4peace@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 8 7:02 PM
      this is very interesting.
      we have a small intentional community in WI, usa,
      and have a major problem with quackgrass.
      we also seem to live in a swamp area, and have tons of water!
      i am thinking of planing rice and cranberries !

      but composting the weeds...hmmm, might work on some of the soggy areas!
      ~shahara lefay

      www.terrasoluna.org
      www.deeplyrooted.net