Earth Covenant effort

  • pollywog
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2004
      Hello Everyone:

      This is a URL to find out more about a concerted effort of beings
      around the planet, to help heal Mom Earth.

      I do not make this post as a political statement, and please, do not
      think I am being evangalistic- it's just that, for those who may want
      to participate but have not yet heard of this effort yet, I'd like to
      get the information and invitation well accessed.

      My son and I will be participating on our own. We are not exactly in a
      "power place", but we have been warmly accepted. I believe we both
      will be benefited for the participation. I also hope to benefit beyond
      the two of us, to the entity that gives us so many blessings and
      forgiveness.

      I suppose what I am trying to say is, it doesn't matter where or who
      you are, if you'd like to participate, you are a helping power and
      assist.

      I am not trying to offend anyone; if this does offend, please forgive
      me.

      http://earthcovenant.homestead.com/

      Am going to post the first part, the introduction, here: Am hoping
      those interested here will read it, and explore further if they choose.

      On the the site, there is a time conversion chart, so the effort may
      be synchronized well.

      At the least, we can focus good energy. At the most- who knows? deb

      *************
      List of Participants
      Victoria Island, Ottawa
      Vale of Pewsey
      Oroe Urtehave-Medicinal Gardens
      Dolphins Are Joining Us!
      Grand Teton Medicine Wheel
      Mount Sinai
      Indian River Lagoon
      Wounded Knee
      Unicorn Camp Germany

      Peoples Covenant with the Living Earth
      Koch and Kyborg Eutonnah V. Olsen Dunn Frank & Jeanette Altmann

      Peoples of the Earth, we invite you to join with us. July 26, 2004 -
      23:00 British Summer Time, is when we will evolve the face of the
      Earth. On this day at exactly the same time all over the world,
      Peoples of the Earth will gather in Circle and attest to The First
      "Peoples Covenant with the Living Earth". Every word spoken will be
      spoken by everyone simultaneously. Click on the Covenant Menu above
      to read the text to the Peoples Covenant and download your personal
      copy for your gathering.

      Many Circles in a variety of Nations will form in places of power.
      Within each Circle there will be Peoples from Nations all over the
      World mirroring the bouquet that is Life's expression.

      Join us. No matter where you are, gather your family, friends and
      allies in Circle and invoke the Covenant with us.

      With love, affirmation and appreciation we acknowledge our brothers
      and sisters that gather not only at the following locations but those
      that gather elsewhere as individuals, groups and families. (list of
      participating sites will be updated as we go)

      All those joining us whether you are gathering at the Larger sites or
      joining us in smaller groups as families and individuals gatherings,
      please email your names to us and we will enter your name on the
      Participants page.
    • roxann
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2004
        Thanks for posting this, I want to look more into it.

        Roxann in NW Arkansas (USA)