Re: feeding the world population-1000 sq/ feet each

  • pollywog
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2004
      --- Hello Shivani,

      What you speak of is still being born out now. Many Native American
      people are finding that the diabetes so prevalent among them is
      decreasing dramatically when they return to their "pre-civilization"
      ways of eating. Liver troubles, cardiac, pulmonary... ditto.

      Diabetes itself effects the body systemically, and as a whole. It
      makes sense to take that a step further: the rise of diabetes is
      symptomatic of a much larger decrease in the overall health of the
      person on the whole, when they adopt a diet and lifestyle not in
      keeping with their body's needs, but with their unnatural "culture".

      That we can look to Mr. Price's findings in the '20s, and look at what
      is being found even more dramatically now, tells me there is too much
      long-term information here, than we can intelligently ignore. deb