Vegetable Seedballs

  • benonthenet
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2004
      HI everybody!

      Looking for your feedback...

      I've tried seedballs (containing seeds for drought tolerant
      ornamentals) once before and didn't have the big success I was hoping
      for. I made my seedballs way too big. I put them out during the
      summer when there wasn't any rain and started watering them. Problem
      is that I didn't keep up the watering. So most of the seeds simply
      died from lack of moisture. Next try will be at the beginning of the
      rainy season.

      Has anyone used seedballs to get vegetables going? What kind of
      vegetable seeds did you use? What were your results?