Re:[fukuoka farming] A New Book Argues That Agriculture Is a Disaster

  • Robin, Maya, or Napi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2004
      Thank you for those terrifyingly thoughtful articles. The hope in the system
      described at <http://www.ecosyn.us/Interesting/> is most comprehensive. A
      lesser attempt will not suffice. Fukuokan garden spaces would be personal or in
      the community block park, the surrounding agriculture & animal raising are
      planned as per the farming pages on the site.

      The 2nd article below included a distressing dependence on biotechnology for
      species survival. Did not smack of natural farming.

      Peace,