Re: [fukuoka_farming] animal raising

  • Ingrid Bauer/Jean-Claude Catry
    Message 1 of 19 , May 31 10:47 PM
      a friend of mine in France have a herd of dairy goat ( alpine ) and he raise
      them free range in the montain ( he have a whole valley to himself ) after
      he milk them in the morning he let them go and when evening comes either
      they come back themselves or he call them , they can be all the way up on
      the crest but they come back .
      at home i raised 3 goats free range also , their pen and shelter was allways
      open as long they were small everything was fine but getting older they
      adventured farther and farther away and peoples complained because they were
      on the side of the road ( not that many car goes thru )so i had to keep them
      on a line .
      jean-claude