Re: bean & peas

  • willemhartman
    Message 1 of 4 , May 13, 2004
      That's what I've done this year, in the middle of winter, and the
      peas are growing very well indeed. They're twice the size of the
      conventional-method ones.
      By the way I'm new to this group and to Fukuoka farming, but very
      interested. I'm trying permaculture and Bio-intensive methods. Four
      years ago I didn't know the difference between a tulip and a cabbage.

      Willem, France

      --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, "Corner Plot Vegetables"