Group archive

  • Cédric Naniot
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2004
      Hi all,

      I have downloaded on Yahoo all the group messages (Thanks to yahoo2mbox!).
      It tooks me hours !

      There is 4168 messages.
      It is 15,8 MB. Hopefully, compressing the file give 4,23 MB in Zip or 2,63 MB in 7-Zip format.

      You can read it off-line, no advertising, no cookies,...

      The messages are all in one file in MBOX format. I don't find any way to use it in Outlook or Outlook Express but I succed using it with Mozilla Thunderbird. Any way it is plain text.

      If any one is interested, let me know I would be hapy to send you the file.

      Cédric.