Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: lincoln peas

  • lucia@lrw.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 27 6:38 PM
      hi deb - thanks for your feedback! I called Gurney's they were out of
      stock. But Shumway's had some, plus some cranberries I'm going to try out.
      we have alot of swampy land and blueberries dp well. so I figure the
      cranberries will do well there too, and I love them blended raw with
      soaked dates. mmmmm.

      I'm rather new at this and everyone here has been so helpful.

      I like your advise about ordering even if they come late. you're right and
      I would have done that if shumway's didn't have any.

      Lucia

      <